The Continuum Exchange: Spring 2021 Edition
Friday, March 19, 2021
"Everything that is done in this world is done by hope." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Inside Our Newsletter
- This is What We Do (pg 6) – Take a moment to step into the shoes of a frontline worker during the pandemic
- Transform with Tapping (pg 8), and reduce your stress and anxiety
- Homebound & Thriving (pg 12-13) – Check out what we’ve been up to
- A Parent's Story (pg 14) - Read a firsthand account of a parent's journey to finding mental health services
- Hope for the Future (pg 4) – Kyle shares his story of how Continuum Recovery Services helped bring him up from rock bottom
- and more...
Click above to download the pdf newsletter with clickable links.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a hardcopy newsletter.
View Article List