Continuum of Care, Inc.’s mission is to enable people who are challenged with mental illness, intellectual disabilities, addiction, or homelessness to rebuild a meaningful life and thrive in the community.
Supported Living Services
SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES
Continuum's Supported Living programs provide a range of in-home supportive assistance, including case management and life skill coaching, to individuals with severe mental illness who are living alone or in shared tenant-held leased apartments. Click here for information about our Extended Living and Housing First programs.
- Individual person-centered planning
- Group and individual programming
- Case management and life skills services
- Enhancement of support networks
- Treatment collaboration with area providers
- 24-hour emergency on-call coverage
Housing options include:
- Clustered model housing
- Independent apartments with roommates
- Program capacity: 40 shared apartments
- 12-hour staffing: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm